The ROOM Meeting Room is comprised of:
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET): The primary component of all three of our soundproof Meeting Room walls, dense PET absorbs internal echoes and enhances speech intelligibility. Each of our Rooms use PET made out of over 1,000 recycled plastic bottles, and to date, we’ve repurposed millions of plastic bottles.
- Plywood: This is the interior component of our walls, which blocks sound from traveling out of the Room, ensuring that what you say inside the Room stays inside the Room. It’s lightweight and durable to provide sufficient structure for the Room. All of our Plywood is CARB Phase II compliant.
- Sheet Metal: This is the exterior component of our walls that fortifies the soundproofing of plywood material. It also provides a high-quality matte finish that stands out among similar office pod products, while seamlessly blending into any office environment.
- Aluminum Extrusion: Our structure is sustained by aluminum extrusions. Aluminum is highly customizable and lightweight, yet rigid and strong, ensuring that the unit can withstand the test of time. It also allows for a refined color expression through a powder coat application.
- Acoustic Felt: Made out of a breathable blend of wool and nylon, the acoustic fabric allows sound absorption and enhances the overall aesthetics of the Room.
- Industrial Carpet: Made of 100% nylon for higher resistance to wear and tear, the carpet is easy to clean with a handheld vacuum.